What is the Porto Tram City Tour?
The network of electric historical tramcars of STCP, SA - Porto Tram City Tours – constitutes an inescapable ex-libris of Oporto city. With a history dating back to 1872, when the first line of "American cars" of the city of Porto was inaugurated, the network of electric cars is currently constituted by 3 distinct STCP lines that run through the most emblematic areas of the city:
- Line 1, or riverside line, makes the route between the historic centre of Porto and the garden of Passeio Alegre on a single path along the banks of the River Douro;
- Line 18, or restore Line, which runs between Massarelos and the Carmo on a path that connects the historic parish of Massarelos to Garden of cordage, rope, Twine and its surroundings;
- Line 22, or Low line, which traverses the emblematic streets of the city centre of Porto in a circular route between Casey and Battle/Guindais.
In that time they operate lines that constitute the Porto Tram City Tour?
With a fleet of electric cars characteristic of decades of 1920/1930, fully restored, the circuit Porto Tram City Tour operates daily between the 08:00 and the 8:55 pm.
How much are the tickets of Porto Tram City Tour?
- Single ticket (valid for one trip): € 2.50
- Single ticket with visit to the Museum of electric car: 4,00€ (adult) and € 2.50 (child)
- 12:0 am ticket with visit to Electric Car Museum: 8.00 (adults) and 5,00 € (child)
Where can I purchase one of Porto Tram City Tour tickets?
- The Board of the STCP electric
- Electric Car Museum
- Hotels (see list)
- Travel agencies (see list)
- Selected kiosks
Other titles are valid on the lines of the Porto Tram City Tour?
- STCP monthly tickets
- Andante monthly tickets
- BoaLine 1: C1 and C2
- Lines 18 and 22: zone C1