What is Porto Tram City Tour?
The network of electric historical tramcars of STCP, SA - Porto Tram City Tours – constitutes an inescapable ex-libris of Oporto city. With a history dating back to 1872, when the first line of "American cars" of the city of Porto was inaugurated, the network of electric cars is currently constituted by 3 distinct STCP lines that run through the most emblematic areas of the city:
- Line 1, or riverside line, makes the route between the historic centre of Porto and the garden of Passeio Alegre on a single path along the banks of the River Douro;
- Line 18, or restore Line, which runs between Massarelos and the Carmo on a path that connects the historic parish of Massarelos to Garden of cordage, rope, Twine and its surroundings;
- Line 22, or Low line, which traverses the emblematic streets of the city centre of Porto in a circular route between Casey and Battle/Guindais.
When can I travel in Porto Tram City Tour?
Porto Tram City Tour operates daily, with a variable timetable according to the seasons. Please check timetables clicking on each line:
What's the cost of the tickets of Porto Tram City Tour?
- Single ticket (valid for one trip, only available on board): € 3.00
- 2 days adult ticket: € 10.00
- 2 days child ticket (from ages 4 to 12): € 5.00
Where can I purchase Porto Tram City Tour tickets?
- The Board of the STCP electric
- Electric Car Museum (only 2 days)
- Hotels (only 2 days)
- Travel agencies (only 2 days)
- Selected kiosks (only 2 days)
Other titles are valid on the lines of the Porto Tram City Tour?
- STCP monthly tickets
- Andante monthly tickets with the zones:
- Line 1: C1 and C2
- Lines 18 and 22: zone C1
- Porto Premium 3 em 1